Friday 5 April 2013

Hair & Makeup Haul! (#1)

Hi ;)
Been doing some shopping recently and thought I'd show you some of the things I picked up recently... they are mostly things like hair products but a couple of makeup items too! :)

 

 
 
I actually bought these products last week but I thought I'd include it in the same post :)
 
Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo:
 I really love this dry shampoo and I decided I needed to repurchase it! This sized bottle was about £3 but because they were on a 3 for 2 offer in Boots I picked up another one for free! I love the coconut/pineapple smell and feels really refreshing when you put it on along with helping with oil control. 
 
Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil:
This is again another thing I had to repurchase. I'm currently nearly finished on a bottle of this at the moment and I knew I had to pick up another! It was £6.99 and I love it so much I didn't want to be without it! I put it on after washing my hair and it makes my hair really shiny and much softer.
 
 
And then yesterday when I went shopping again I decided to take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer on hair care in Boots again! :)  I knew I needed a spray leave in conditioner so I decided to get a couple of other things too :)
 
Aussie Luscious Long Leave In Conditioner:
Having long hair I thought this would be the best one for me! I used to use a different Aussie leave in conditioner but I decided this one would be slightly better suited to my hair. I like using a spray leave in conditioner after I wash my hair because I find it detangles it a lot! I used this last night and it smells really nice too! All of the Aussie products I bought were all very close to the £5 mark.
 
Aussie Dual Personality Texturizing And Conditioning Gel Spray:
This was something I bought on a bit of a whim! I decided it would be good to try out something to give my hair some texture so I picked this up, I haven't used it yet but when I do maybe I'll do a review on it :)
 
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long Deep Treatment:
I've used these before and they always smell so good and make my hair really soft! I again decided to use the Luscious Long one because again I thought it would suit my hair best. I also used this last night; it smells amazing and my hair feels so soft. I keep smelling my own hair because I love the scent!
 
 
Slightly more boring...by the checkout I picked up some of the cotton wool round pads because I love how these have two sides - one softer one that I use for toner and another one that has more texture for taking off nail polish. I think these were about £1.79.
 
 
I also got a few makeup items too :)
 
Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse:
I've used 2 pots of this before because I used to use it when I was first getting into makeup. The other day I realised that I'd love to try it again as a lighter foundation for something like school days. I remember liking it so I don't know why it's taken me so long to repurchase it, but this is my 3rd pot so I can tell that it works for me! I bought the shade Ivory and have used it today, its a pretty good colour match and I like the lightweight feeling on my skin! I recently talked more about this in my Empties post, which you can read HERE. This was about £7 in Boots.
 
Sleek Crème To Powder:
I nipped into Superdrug to have a look at the Sleek stand, which I always love! I decided to try out another lightweight foundation as something I could wear everyday that wasn't a liquid. I thought I'd try this for days when I need slightly more coverage. I tried this yesterday and I really LOVE the way it looks on my skin (the shade I have is White Rose) because it makes my skin look luminous yet very clear because it has good coverage. The only thing I didn't like is that it's too dark for me, however I'll definitely hang onto it and use it more in the summer when my skin is a bit darker! However even though the colour match is wrong I still am a big fan of this product and I can sense that I may repurchase it....Like the Maybelline foundation this was around £7.
 
Vaseline:
I just picked up another one of these because nothing seems to moisturise my lips so well! I have the pink Rosy Lips Vaseline too but that seems to have been discontinued/limited edition because I couldn't find it...but I decided to get the original one for £1.99 because I like having one in my school bag and one at home :)
 
Well that's it! I hope you enjoyed my little haul :)
Thank you for reading!
Libby x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment