Wednesday 10 April 2013

*REVIEW* Organix Argan Oil

Hi! :)
I have a slightly different type of review for you today as this time its a hair product!
I thought I'd show you one of the hair products I LOVE most.
Just in case you can't read it:
"A unique, precious blend of Moroccan argan oil which helps to rapidly penetrate the hair shaft, restoring shine and softness while helping to strengthen and create soft, seductive, silky perfection."

Also on the back it says "This exotic precious blend of Moroccan argan oil helps to moisturize, revive and create softness and strength while helping protect your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage as t gives you smooth, sexy tresses."

You can get this in both Boots and Superdrug and its £6.99 for 100ml. I also recently showed this in my latest haul post, which you can see HERE.

TEXTURE:
This is quite a thick oil, so you have to be careful not to apply too much or it could weigh your hair down. I use an amount that is kind of the size of maybe a 5p or 10 coin on my palm, rub my hands together and then work it into the hair, making sure I get it on the ends. I don't ever put this directly onto my scalp or the hair near the roots as this would make it greasy, but when I've finished putting it on the ends of my hair I often use my hands again to massage the remaining *TINY* bit onto my scalp. I definitely would never put any onto my scalp properly as that would make it go greasy quickly but I use what's left on my hands :) This is quite thick and has sort of a golden colour.


RESULT:
Wow. This makes my hair SUPER shiny. I notice when I first rub my hands together that my hands look really shiny with oil, and that shininess definitely translates onto the hair. This is my miracle hair savoir! :) I put this on most of the time after I wash my hair (unless I've used a deep conditioner or hair mask as I think it might weigh it down if I put any on after that, plus my hairs usually had all the conditioning it needs!) . This also makes my hair a lot softer and has improved the quality of my ends. I just love the shiny effect it gives my hair and also the bottle seems to last AGES! My last bottle lasted about 7 months and I'm only just coming to the end of it! I've already gone out and bought another one :) I would've taken before and after pictures but the lighting today is so bad I just couldn't... (yay for our non-existent British spring...)

OVERALL:
I feel that this does everything it claims to...it adds shine, softness and I've found it also strengthens my hair. I cant comment on where it protects your hair from heat that well as I no longer use any heat on my hair at all (I don't even blow dry my hair) but I love the results it gives. I wouldn't want to be without this product!
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my review :)
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment