Friday 10 May 2013

E.L.F Cosmetics Haul!

*This is a scheduled post as over the next few weeks I'm going to be busy with exams*

Hi! :)
The other day I happened to notice that not only were E.L.F having a sale...but they also had the non-sale products on buy 1 get 1 free! :)
Needless to say I took advantage of this offer and ordered a few things... :)
Just a heads up...this post will likely be quite picture heavy ;)

Is it just me or is it extraordinarily exciting to get a package like this in the post???
 
One of the things I really wanted to try out was their custom line...where basically you get a palette and then choose 4 eye shadows, lip colours or face products to fill it. I chose all eye shadows! I like the look of the palette too as it looks really sturdy.
"Aubergine"
 
"Pink Ice"
 
"Moondust"
 
"Golden Glow"
 
The palette cost £1.50 and each of the shadows were meant to be £1 but since there was a sale I got them all for 45p!
I stupidly didn't realise at the time but I accidentally selected 2 of the "Golden Glow" shadow...but never mind :) It's a pretty colour and they were on sale so maybe I'll keep it as a backup or give it to my mum or someone!
All Over Colour Stick in Spotlight
I already one of these in Lilac Petal (which you can read the review of HERE) and I decided to try out another one but in a highlight shade :) This was from the Essential line and so it was £1.50.
Studio Pigment Eye Shadow in "Golden Goddess"
 
Studio Pigment Eye Shadow in "Baked Brown"
 
I'm a BIG fan of pigments and these two colours looked really pretty so I decided to get these...they were from the Studio line so they were £3.75 each.
 
 
 
I don't often wear blusher or bronzer but I've really decided to get into it recently so I ordered the Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo in St Lucia which was the lightest shades they had so I decided it would be best for my fair skin :) This was £3.75.
After loving the HD Under Eye Setting Powder I decided I had to try the High Definition Powder for the face too as I've heard good things about it...looking forward to trying it out!
This was £6 and was in the shade Translucent.
 
Finally I decided to get another mascara as I've gotten bored of the current ones I have and some of them are running out....This was only £2.50 and is the Volumizing Mascara.
 
So that's it! I hope you enjoyed my haul...I will be doing reviews on every one of these things and when I do I'll link them here :)
 
EDIT:
Here are the reviews I've done so far! :)
 
Thanks for reading! What are your favourite products from E.L.F?
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment