Monday 5 August 2013

General Skincare/Haircare/Makeup Haul!

Hi!
 
Today I just have a quick haul of a few products I picked up recently, most of them are skincare or hair care with a few extras :)
This was actually two separate shopping trips so that's why the photos are separate!
 
 
 
 
1) Boots Tea Tree & Witchhazel Cleansing And Toning Lotion
 
I got this because my local boots was out of the Simple toner that I normally use...but I've generally liked the Tea Tree & Witch Hazel products before from Boots so I thought I'd try this out...
Generally liking it so far although it has a strong smell...
This was around £4 which is slightly more expensive than my normal one but I do like it so far.
 
2) Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes
 
I got these for cleansing in the morning because I'm famous for not having enough time to properly wash with a facial wash and so I end up just not doing it...hopefully at least I'll remember to use these!
I like these wipes, I've used them before and although I only got one pack I plan on getting some more to stock up!
These are about £3.85
 
3) Sure Clear Pure Crystal Deodorant
 
I got the pink one of these as this has one of my favourite scents and I was running out so this was just a boring general basic item that I needed to get! :)
 
4) Clairol Nice n Easy Hair Dye (104)
 
Despite being naturally blonde my shade of blonde is quite dark especially at the roots so I dye my hair a slightly lighter blonde than my natural colour.
I hadn't used this brand before (usually I use the Belle Colour one) but my boots didn't have them so I got this one instead...used it today and really pleased with the finished result!
It looks like a pretty warm coloured blonde but that's ok because generally the slightly "carroty" colour goes when you dry your hair after dying and then it fades even more as you wash it.
This was I think £5.99.
 
5) Boots Double Sided Cotton Pads
 
I get these pads because I love the double sides; there is a smooth side for things like facial toner and then a slightly rough side which is great for removing nail varnish.
These are only around £1.89 and I always get these!
 
 And then today I went out again and got a few things...mainly makeup based!

 
 
6) Real Techniques Stippling Brush
 
I REALLY wanted to try some of the brushes from Real Techniques and I was tempted to get a set but decided it seemed a lot for brushes that I might not use as much so I got a stippling brush that I really needed! :)
This was £10.99 and so far I really like it; it's densely packed and small enough to get into all the nooks and crannies of my face!
 
7) Rimmel London Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter
 
This is a favourite for me, and this is my third tube of it!
I'm running out of my current one so I decided to pick up another, this just highlights my under eye area so beautifully.
My shade is Ivory and I got this for only £5.99.
 
8) Garnier Simply Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes
 
These were on 3 for £5 so I got loads of these!
Boots was out of my usual Cumber Face Wipes so I got these instead to try out.
I used one a minute ago and while I like it I found it very slightly drying but that's not much of a problem because a spot of moisturiser fixed it straight away.
 
9) Benefit Erase Paste
 
This was kind of a splurge for me...Basically I have this already but in a shade that is too dark so I got this in the lightest shade and I'm looking forward to using it!
I love the formula of the Erase Paste so hopefully this will be better for me than the sample size I originally that is a too dark shade.
 
10) Sleek Ultra Mattes V1 Palette (Brights)
 
I originally wanted the Acid palette (And I still do) but my Superdrug doesn't have it :( I'll have to order it online or something.
But to satisfy my need for some bright matte shades I got this palette instead which looks pretty good!
I'm looking forward to trying this out!
 
 
Well that's it!
Thanks for reading, I'll have reviews of some of these products coming soon!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment